✍️Stand up for renewable energy!
But Scott Morrison is putting a strangle hold on our transition by letting renewables investment dry up.
As our country continues to burn, his government needs to show they are serious about getting us out of this crisis.
Many of us are hurting right now, but if we can turn the anger and frustration into a set of clear and commonsense demands – we can raise the bar on Morrison's half-baked, do-nothing climate policy.
Sign the petition asking Scott Morrison to invest in our future.
- Adopting a more ambitious Renewable Energy Target
- Extending and expanding funding for the Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Ending subsidies for fossil fuel corporations that are contributing to the current national emergency
ADD YOUR NAME!
To the Members and Senators of the Coalition Government,
Australia needs real climate action. That means:
1. Expand and extend funding to the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
2. Adopt a Renewable Energy Target with the ambition this crisis deserves
3. End fossil fuel subsidies that are making this crisis worse.
We need 249 more